It was hard to decide to go virtual with our event for a second year in a row, but the Austin community was incredibly supportive. We programmed a series of one-hour virtual sessions on topics affecting Austin, TX local EV adoption.
We were joined by:
- Joseph Barletta of Smart Charge America as he talked about what charging infrastructure we’ll need here in Texas to keep up with demand.
- Kevin Karrafa from Austin EV Only as he shared his progress digging into the EV conversion scene here in Austin, TX.
- Laura Morrison with TxETRA, who shared about the South Central Texas Electric Transportation Compact and the group’s work across sectors to reduce emissions in transportation through electrification.
- Michelle Anselment from the San Antonio and Austin Tesla Owners clubs talking about Tesla Solar installations, how they fully power their cars and houses from the sun, and how they were able to rely on their solar power to get through the Texas Snowmageddon.
- Amy Atchley and Bobby Godsey with the Austin Energy EV Team to share about the latest news on electric vehicles in Austin and beyond.
We had a great year and we recorded it all!